At the meeting, we talked about setting goals for September and writing down things we will do to try to reach our goals. I have decided to set a goal to lose 8 lbs in the month of September. That will be 2 lbs/week basically. I know that I need to step it up a gear and setting a goal like this might just help. I think I will do several things to reach this goal:
- Reduce the number of 100 calorie packs, manufactured foods I eat. Eat more naturally occuring foods such as fruits, veggies.
- TRACK my points. Stay within the recommended ranges (i.e., actually FOLLOW the WW plan!)
- Reduce the number of times I eat out in a week.
- Reduce the number of desserts and snacks I eat.
- Only eat when I need nourishment, not because I'm bored, happy, sad, etc.
- If making something at home, change the recipes to be healthier.
- Remember that although I look a lot better now, I still want to lose almost 20 lbs!!!