Monday, April 30, 2007

Update

92.18 miles down, 272.82 to go

I've lost 2 lbs since last Wed.

After talking to Jill and hearing her awesome weight loss success story, I have recommited myself. I decided to not have any chocolate this week as that has been my main downfall the past couple months. I resisted it all day at work! And I tracked my points... So I was pretty pleased with myself.

And I've decided that even if I can't get a full workout in every day I will try to do something. I walked 1 mile with Camille after work today and then rode bikes for a 1/2 mile with Dave tonight. (And yesterday we rode our bikes 4.5 miles...)

I really feel like I'm back to the healthy Katie now.

Although I did eat a half loaf of homemade bread yesterday with David. Maybe he shouldn't make that stuff!

No comments: