Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007, here I come!!

So I was browsing thru this one girls' blog this evening. http://miralas.blogspot.com/2007/01/happy-new-year.html I found her site a while back.... I've never actually commented on it or anything. I just think it's cool cuz she often puts on neat Western US pics and Dave & I once dreamt of moving to Wyoming, so...I guess I'm living vicariously thru her. So, anyhow, I did not know that she'd lost 30 lbs last year. Or that she read the whole Bible.

I was also checking out Chris & Jenni's site (they're the ones who had the house fire earlier this year) http://www.chrisandjenni.com/2007/01/02/follow-the-leader/ I decided that I should set a New Years Resolution so that I will stay more on track but do like Jenni said her pastor suggested and state what I'm not going to do and what I will do instead, since the Bible does that.

I want to set a goal of running/walking 365 miles this year. I know I won't be able to run 500 miles like the girl in Wyoming but I will start logging the miles that I run/walk at the gym or outside from now on so that I know what kind of progress I'm making. This goal should ensure that I never can take much time off exercising this year :) And that should lead me to lose more weight...YES!

No comments: