Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Daily Log, etc.

  • 19 miles down, 346 to go!!

  • i am also proud of myself b/c tonight at the Y i participated in a class - core conditioning or something like that...i have always wanted to join in a class since i've been working out at gyms but tonight was the first time i actually did it. i was a bit uncoordinated compared to the others there but oh well....at least i did it!

  • i joined back up with WW today. i was excited to find that i weigh right about what i did the last time i officially weighed in there in october. so, while i was not successful at losing any more weight, i was successful at maintaining a weight. and that's a lot better than the way i used to be (i gained 5-10 lbs a year all through college until the day that my former personal trainer pointed that out and i realized if i didn't change that i would weigh at least 300 lbs in 10 years...)

  • anyways, i am really looking forward to shedding the last 10-20 lbs. if i lose 15 more then i will be at the weight i was when i was in state fair band right before my junior year of high school. that's pretty much the skinniest i've ever known myself to be. i hardly look like "me" in the pics from back then. dave asked me the other day if i could even visualize myself skinnier than that. i said "no" - and i think maybe that's part of what has held me back since august... anyways, it's time now to go to the next level!

  • i'm feeling very hungry after my first day of not cheating on the WW plan at all in probably 6 months. but not too hungry. i think i have to get back in the mindset that i had last spring - being a little hungry is a good thing cuz it means i'm probably going to lose weight. YES!

No comments: