Wednesday, March 26, 2008

after eating cookies and milk, and deciding to lay on the couch and watch tv, i changed my mind. i said to myself, at least if i'm going to watch tv (well, episodes from little house season 6), then i should workout. so i hopped on the treadmill. i didn't quit till dave got home an hour later. i walked (ran about 6.5 mins of it) 3.38 miles and burned 555 calories. =) just got done. at least i turned it around. i think too often i give up after i make one bad choice for the day. for instance, if i have a donut at work in the a.m., i resign myself to a bad diet day, i eat junk for all other meals and don't work out that day but come home and wallow in my slothfulness. i think that i need to change that trend. overall, it will be better for me even if i do fall for the occasional sweet....

No comments: