Saturday, March 22, 2008

over time, i've decided that the ymca doesn't really meet my needs. it is too far from my office and too crowded. i decided i wanted to buy a treadmill to use at home. we looked at play it again sports in carmel this week. found a very nice one for $600. almost went to buy it on thursday night and then our good friend duke stopped us. he told us his mom had one for sale. so today we drove over to cuyuga by the illinois state line today and bought it for $150. then we went out with duke and amanda to the covered bridge restaurant in eugene. it was wonderful. very quaint. and peanut butter pie to rival jenny's and dave's. :) (but no good whipped cream on top)

so, anyways, i started using my treadmill right away tonight. walked/ran 2.7 miles in 45 minutes. it was so convenient to just hop right on here in the house. now i will be able to work out in the mornings and not have to haul my clothes and curling iron and makeup, etc. to the gym and i won't have to work out after work and take up my evenings. i'm so excited!


here's a pic of me on the new component of our home gym. we put it right by dave's power tower so we can work out together.

No comments: